Kuma's Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kuma's Cave! This is the place to sit down, relax, talk, (throw some rocks), and make new friends!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Hi or whatever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animedan2014

Location : Let's be honest. Nobody cares. However, I live in Florida

Hi or whatever Empty
PostSubject: Hi or whatever   Hi or whatever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:05 am

SCRIPT PLEASE! I seriously have no idea what to put here, so yeah. Da*n this is hard. I Hope this was a good intro thingy. I am a person (shocking I know), I like doing stuff,(Wasnt I specific?!) As you may or may not know from reading this, Im very sarcastic. VERY. Peace out. P.S. I have a 2014 at the end of my name because.... Yolo. Cool (I really shouldn't make myself look cooler than I actually am)
Back to top Go down
Kuma
Admin
Kuma

Hi or whatever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or whatever   Hi or whatever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:56 am

Hello Animedan2014,
This is the Admin currently typing this, however, I would like to welcome you to Kuma's Cave. I hope you enjoy your stay and be sure to read the FAQ if you are unsure of anything in the forum. If you have any enquiries that is not solved in FAQ, you are more than welcome to post in Ask The Staff and the staff will most certainly reply as soon as possible.

Currently, I have four special mod positions open so as soon as I finish customising the forum, I will most certainly announce this in a formal and sophisicated style.

From Kuma
Back to top Go down
https://kuma-cave.forumotion.com
oath2order

oath2order

Hi or whatever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or whatever   Hi or whatever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:26 am

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?8389-oath2order
Sponsored content

Hi or whatever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or whatever   Hi or whatever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi or whatever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuma's Cave :: Entrance of Kuma's Cave :: Introduction Board-
Jump to: