Kuma's Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kuma's Cave! This is the place to sit down, relax, talk, (throw some rocks), and make new friends!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Guidelines for Role Playing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuma
Admin
Kuma

Guidelines for Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines for Role Playing   Guidelines for Role Playing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:05 am

Here are some basic guidelines for roleplaying.
• Please try to keep role plays up to PG only. This means that practically no sexual content can be provided in public role plays. If you wish to do a sexual role play, please do it via private messages or by consulting me before doing so.
• Attempt to use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Nothing annoys me more than several lines of text language in roleplaying. Don't panic if you find a few mistakes as long as the text is still readable.
• There are two ways of role playing. The non-detailed version and the detailed version. The detailed version is includes well written posts describing what the character is doing and the scenery around them, just as if you were writing a short narrative. The non-detailed version is basically when you write what the character is doing, saying or how they're feeling.

Non-detailed:

*grabs a sword* - Josephine
What are you doing? - Kuma
*smirks* Getting myself prepared for training. - Josephine

Detailed:

Josephine grabbed a very slim and long sword from the basket full of unused swords, almost as if she was preparing herself for an important event, and randomly dancing around the fragile-floored room. Swinging the sword around, Kuma suddenly entered the room with a confused look on her pale and scarred face.

"What are you doing?" Kuma asked, instantly stopping Josephine from continuing anymore of her dancing with her sword.

Both versions are very simple to use as long as you have planned a rough storyline.

•Avoid bumping the thread. This can be an annoyance to the community and myself so please refrain from doing so. If you must bump your role play, please wait two days after the last post (last post has to be your post) is on and then post a comment saying "bump".

If anyone would like me to send another guideline, please reply as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://kuma-cave.forumotion.com
oath2order

oath2order

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines for Role Playing   Guidelines for Role Playing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:38 am

These all seem like good rules. I'm glad that you decided to do this. Be sure to mention that god-modding is looked down upon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?8389-oath2order
Jasonsmilesjake

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines for Role Playing   Guidelines for Role Playing Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:12 am

Yeah Josephine wat he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines for Role Playing   Guidelines for Role Playing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guidelines for Role Playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuma's Cave :: Role-Playing-
Jump to: